What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ouch, my elbows hurt!

We have been busy working thoughout the week mudding and painting, and this weekend we FINALLY finished our living room walls. They are now a beautiful shade of desert sand.

Now, we are laying the tile floor. If anyone remembers my previous blog, you know that we replaced our nasty, ancient living room carpet for wood laminate. It's a shame, but the living room subfloor, with all it's dips and valleys, just didn't work well with the laminate. We have taken that floor back up and will put it in our dining room.

With all this work, I seem to have a touch of tendonitis in BOTH elbows, hence the name of this post.

No comments: