What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

President Bush is the Fashion Police....


I have always liked the work of Anne Talneas. She manages to put the arrogance and audacity of this administration into one cartoon panel at a time.

This cartoon relates to a rude exchange that President Bush had with reporter Ken Herman. Ken took it in stride and continued to grill President Bush on foreign policy. This is nothing new for President Bush. Seems he likes to get nasty when he doesn't have anything to back up his bogus positions. His little digs at the reporters just continues to show him for the little man that he is.

Besides, I think Mr. Herman looked good in the seersucker suit. Not many can pull it off....


Hey! Respect the suit......!

No comments: