What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So sorry, Joe....

Ok...not really!

CNN - Democratic leadership quickly backs Lamont

I am not sorry to see that Joe lose his primary. When you fall in line with Republican values that limit the rights of others and support a war that most Americans disagree with, then you tend to lose your Democratic voters. It also didn't surprise me to see the Democratic leadership scramble over to Lamont, after soapboxing for Lieberman in the race. It's like "So sorry, Joe........Hey there, Lamont....BUDDY!" in a single breath.

As an Independent myself, I am not too hopeful for Joe's chances in that ticket either. I think the voters are looking for new blood....like Lamont and like our own Dr. Robert Johnson.

No comments: