What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Harry Potter Day in my house!


I have been eagerly awaiting the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" even more so than my children, I believe. It have been deemed Harry Potter Day at my as we plan to not only attend the local Borders book release party (at which I put my order in for the book back in March) but also will go see the latest Potter movie "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix".

I have stayed away from every source that could possibly give away the ending to this book and will stay as such until I get it read. I think it sucks that there are people out there that want to ruin the fun for everyone by releasing the book or give away the endings! I know that I am going to have to be careful though because as the legitimate copies come out, more and more people are going to want to give away secrets. I want to read the book as quickly as possible, but my man and I have decided to get one copy and read it a chapter or two at a time. Seeing that I have more time to read that he does, it is going to prove hard for me to want to read ahead.

Oh, well....we will see where my resolve is!

Happy Harry Potter Day!
P.S. Anyone that even thinks of posting the ending on the comments pages will find that I have disabled them for the time being...so ha ha on you!

No comments: