What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, August 03, 2007

Couple welcomes 17th child - Kids & Parenting - MSNBC.com

Couple welcomes 17th child - Kids & Parenting - MSNBC.com

I know, I know....I will post my opinion on this subject and have people thinking "It's their choice" or "What's it to you?" but every time I read in the news about this family having yet one more child, I cringe. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I wonder how the parents can possible give all their children enough love and attention when there is always a baby in the house....or it could be my nagging thought that in this day and age of overpopulation that it just seems so irresponsible...or the creepy feeling I get when I see all these kids together, kind of like seeing a spiders nest with all the young going every which way. There is just too many of them....

One of the funniest things I read in this article was this:
"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, referring to baby girls. "We love the ruffles and lace."

I love ruffles and lace too, lady, but you know what? Having two boys myself, I understand the love of ruffles and lace, but I think I will just buy it for myself, my nieces, or just hold out for the granddaughters I might have in the future....not keep spitting kids out for it. Oh, well...just my opinion.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: