What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Grrr....the Patriots won another one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last night I didn't even watch Monday Night Football as I had assumed that the Patriots would pretty much shred the Ravens anyway. Besides, I was having a blast watching "Tin Man" on Sci-Fi. After "Tin Man" went off, I turned it to ESPN to check the score and was extremely gleeful to find that the Ravens....the freakin' Ravens, were BEATING the Patriots with 8 minutes to go. Needless to say, my plans to go to bed at 11pm were changed.



Sigh....alas, my dreams of watching the Patriots have their asses handed to them were squashed after watching an extremely poorly placed timeout on the Ravens part and the final touchdown that Jabar Gaffney squeeked in.



I can not stand the Patriots....please, I beg a team to hand them a loss if only to stop the commentators from gushing over Tom Brady!

No comments: