What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Guess what, perverts!

I was checking my site meter today and I noticed something that disgusted me. On October 29th, I blogged about my concern over costumes of a questionable nature being marketed to young girls. As I checked my site meter, I noticed hits from the Bronx, Germany, Poland, the UK, Saudi Arabia, and so on. When I checked the details, I found that they had been brought to my blog by google searching "sexy little girls". Apparently in my post I mentioned that these costumes were too sexy for little girls and it brought these perverts here.

Well guess what, perverts. I have removed the post and may you all rot in hell for your perversion. I pray that you never lay a hand on a little girl and if you have or ever do, I hope she comes back to castrate you.

No comments: