What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, December 07, 2007

I think I am leaning towards Barack Obama....

There have been quite a few reasons why I have made this choice. I suppose that Hillary's tendency to flip from one stance to another is on the same topic is one of them. I think I still am angry at her for the display she put on back before the Iraq War started and I listened to her for almost 20 minutes sound like she was against the war, yet in the last two minutes said she was going to vote for it. I was so mad I wrote her and told her that her actions prompted me to go to the Independent Party. Her Kindergarten Cop act didn't help her case with me either.

*Sigh* It's going to be a long year, isn't it?

No comments: