What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

NH Primaries

I watched the results from the primary off and on throughout the night. I wasn't too happy to see Hillary get an edge over Barack Obama, but I wasn't too discouraged considering the numbers show an only 3% difference between the two.

I should have learned it at the 2004 Election when the prediction was made that Kerry was on top.....exit polls aren't always accurate. And when are the news outlets going to learn that calling a prediction in the first hour may come back to bite you? Now I know it worked for them last night, but calling the winner of the Republican Primary at 8:15pm and only 12% reporting was pushing it a little, don't you think? Let's not forget Election 2000 and the whole "Al Gore has won Florida and thus the Presidency" fiasco.

No comments: