What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What a difference a day makes!

I could be speaking of the the NH Primaries, but instead I am talking of the weather here in Northern NY. Yesterday, as I posted, we enjoyed a beautiful 65 degree day in the middle of winter.



Well, today we not only saw the return of more normal temperatures for us (in the 30's by the end of the day) but we had ourselves quite a windstorm as well. We saw gusts up to 55 mph and throughout the day the wind speeds were around 20-30 mph. Wind speeds of 85 mph were clocked at the Thousand Islands Bridge and caused a tractor trailer to overturn. Quite the rocking and rolling day here.



The kids and I took some photos while we were out and about.





No comments: