What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Congrats to our new (Democrat) State Senator!!

I got in around 11:45pm last night, having come in late from the Aubertine headquarters at the Italian American Club. We hadn't originally planned on going but since we were right down the road at the Fairgrounds and got done eating at 8:30pm, we decided to stop in and watch the results come in with everyone else. I got to see some old friends and got celebrate the victory of Darrel Aubertine winning the 48th District Senate seat with everyone else. There was a charge in the air that can only come with having won a battle that no one thought could be won. What a night it was and what a victory!

Since I didn't originally plan on attending, I didn't bring my camera, but I am sure some of the other local bloggers that talk politics will have their own photos of last night's festivities and I will link to them when they are up.

Congratulations, Senator Aubertine!!

No comments: