What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, February 08, 2008

My Way News - Baby a Sign of Hope in Devastated South


My Way News - Baby a Sign of Hope in Devastated South

I hope this beautiful little boy can be the sign these communities need to rebuild and heal. Having lived in Macon County / Smith County region, I know that the faith these people have is strong and they will turn to that to get them through. They are also resilient and have a sense of small town community. Not one person is really alone there in a time like this, because I believe that when events like this happen in the community, the best of it comes out. It reminds me of this Country's patriotism and desire to help after 9-11.

Continued prayers to Middle Tennessee and the others affect by this disaster.

No comments: