What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NY Senate District 48 Election Today...Get out and vote!! (Do so early...it's gonna snow!)

Well, the day has finally come. Today is the day that we put a new man in the SD-48 seat. I haven't kept it a secret that my vote is going to Darrel Aubertine, but whoever is your candidate, it is important that you get out and vote! The polls show that this is too close to call so your vote might make the difference. Do so early though....the National Weather Service is calling for snow!

This feels like it has been a long, drawn out affair, hasn't it? With the commercials and mailings and radio spots....right down to the drama over the Independent line on the ballot (Danger Democrat, local blogger, discussed this, if one is so inclined to read up on it). I am just glad it will be over soon and I don't have to hear those Barclay ads anymore!

Polls open at 6am and close at 9pm....don't miss your chance!

No comments: