What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cheney: Dead soldiers, they volunteered

Devil Cheney

Cheney: Dead soldiers, they volunteered

Quite the cold-hearted son of a bitch, isn't he? The main burden falls on Bush for making the decision to start the war? Yeah, I will believe that when Bush straps on a weapon and has to fight for his life....I will believe it when he has to sit in a room while the concussive force of bombs going off makes him feel out of breathe......I will accept it when he has to wake up every morning wondering whether it is his last day on Earth or better yet, when he wakes up in a cold sweat because he fears for the life of his child at War.

Don't give me that shit, Dick. The burden does NOT fall on Dubya or you or any of your cronies...it falls squarely on our troops and their families.

No comments: