What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yes...this is a "poor me" post....bear with me.

















Have you ever had one of those days....weeks....months when nothing seems to go right? Where it seems that one thing after another is bombarding you? Well, I feel like I have had one of those years. A year that starts in March 2007 with an appendectomy (without the benefit of health insurance) and keeps right on going to the present with a car accident in which I rear ended a truck (without the benefit of it being a car that I was insured to drive) a mere month after getting the vehicle. In between these two March's, I have seen my marriage break up and the start of a new relationship that has it's ups and downs (mostly courtesy of his ex). I have had expenses come up out of nowhere......medical issues come up out of nowhere......a cat that keeps peeing on the garage floor even though I put her outside regularly and clean it up with enzyme cleaner, and more stress than I ever thought possible.



Sometimes I just want to go to a coffee shop by myself and not have anyone talk to me. I just want quiet time to realize that I recovered from my appendectomy nicely....that I am still on good terms with my ex, that my new man is sweet and kind, that my other medical issues are not that major, that the accident was minor, no one was hurt, and it all can be fixed easily, that the warm weather will come and the cat will be outside more, that my kids are healthy and well........but right now I am at a point where if one more thing happens, I want to shake my fists at the sky and scream at the Powers that Be "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"



Whew.......

No comments: