What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Clinton explains RFK assassination reference - CNN.com

Clinton explains RFK assassination reference - CNN.com

Ok...now I have not made it a secret over who my choice is over Obama or Clinton, but I think people are taking this comment to an extreme. I will use the words stated by Senator Obama that they comments were unfortunate, but I do not see how this kind of backlash is warranted. True, she could have mentioned Bobby Kennedy without the assassination reference, but I can not for a moment believe that she meant anything offensive by it and she is historically accurate on the primaries of Kennedy and Clinton going into June.

I feel about this story like I did with Obama's "sweetie" story.....move on, there is really nothing to see here.

No comments: