What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Thursday, May 15, 2008

In veiled attack, Bush criticizes Dems for terrorist 'appeasement' - CNN.com

In veiled attack, Bush criticizes Dems for terrorist 'appeasement' - CNN.com

Wow...Between John McCain stating that Obama was the choice of Hammas and Bush saying that Dems are trying to appease the terrorists in a way that Hitler was appeased, I don't where to start. So many things can be taken from these statements and it seems that the Republicans are sticking to their fear mongering game plan.

First, for McCain to state that Obama is the favored choice of Hammas will put the idea in some people's to equate Obama and his supporters to terrorist. It's irresponsible and misleading.

Don't even get me started on Bush's statements......I guess in his world, coming in like cowboys, blowing shit up is so much better than trying to negotiate and find peaceful conflict resolution. I see his way is working so great so far!

I am glad Joe Biden expressed publicly what many of us thought when we read this. It's bullshit.

No comments: