What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Watertown Daily Times | Use of audit raises worries

Watertown Daily Times Use of audit raises worries

More information regarding Carl Militello and the proposed cuts to special education services at Carthage Central School District. Funny how trouble also seems to follow Lisa Parsons, the special education consultant. I am not saying anything that isn't public record....just do a search at the local paper and one can see it.

I doubt that Mr. LaJolie, the parent that is circulating a petition asking for Mr. Militello's resignation, will bow down to the superintendent's promises of advisory committees. I believe the petition will still make it's way to where it is supposed to go.

Vote No on May 20th!

No comments: