What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

More media bullcrap - Oops! Obama says 'my Muslim faith' :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama

Oops! Obama says 'my Muslim faith' :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama

As soon as I saw this interview and Obama said "my Muslim faith", I knew that the wingnuts out there would have a field day with it. I even looked to my sweetie and said, "Wait for it!" I saw the interview and saw the comment in its full context. What he was referring to is the rumors of his "Muslim faith". And he said that no, John McCain isn't talking about my Muslim faith meaning that John McCain isn't perpetuating the myth. It's just that simple, but it doesn't look that simple when the clip is edited to just show the comment.

I have taken the liberty of showing the interview and the comment in FULL CONTEXT. You see, if you see the whole story, it doesn't really work for the Right, does it?

It's ridiculous what ignorance and fear does to people.

No comments: