What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fighting the McCain Smears....

I was reading my morning news when I spyed an article about the McCain campaign using Sarah Palin to ONCE AGAIN accuse him of having ties to William Ayers. Being that I am on a mission to try to offset these smears that McCain has promised to bring until the election, I also found this article from CNN fact checking the statement.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Fact Check: Is Obama ‘palling around with terrorists’? « - Blogs from CNN.com

The McCain campaign is making more of this connection to make it seem sinister and that Obama is in cahoots with terrorists. It is simply not true and McCain / Palin is just using the tried and true tactics of fear and smear that the Republican party is so well known for.

No comments: