What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Monday, November 24, 2008

What to talk about now??

Hmmm...I am sure everyone has noticed that I have not posted much since the Election, if at all. I guess after being caught up in the fever of the Election season, I am at a loss of what to talk about that would be interesting to everyone. My life is pretty basic. I homeschool, I work, and I live....

For now, I am going to post what I find interesting. Rant when I need to....muse when I should....

I am also going to pay more attention to my other blog, A North Country Homeschool Adventure. It's a homeschooling blog that was supposed to follow our adventures in homeschooling, but unfortuneatly, that went by the wayside too. I am sure that anyone that visits it thinks we don't do anything during our homeschool day, but I assure you we do....I just haven't had the time to post it.

So, if you don't find me here, you will find me there.

No comments: