What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back!

myself Pictures, Images and Photos


Yes, I know...it isn't like the Queen of England or Angelina Jolie has come back after a long absence...just little old me with my little old blog that a very few seem to read, but I do like writing...it has been my passion since I was a child, so I continue when the mood strikes me.

On my last post, I mentioned that I was going to put more work into my homeschool blog, but I have since dismantled that blog. To me, blogging on two blogs is a bit too much. I had originally decided to go with the two because I wanted to put out informative information on homeschooling, but feared that my politics might turn some people off, so I had the two, keeping my politics and my homeschooling separate, for the most part. Then I thought to myself that this is me....mother, homeschooling parent, liberal, political...the list goes on, and why not put it all in one spot. So one change you will see is more of my homeschooling adventures with my boys.

I also plan on posting more of my photos that I take as I move about Northern NY. Some may find it dull, but others, like my friend in Tennessee, may find it a hoot that I trudge through snow 6 months out of the year.

This blog will continue it's same Aimless Wanderings, maybe even more so, but this is me, and so it is.

No comments: