What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Biggest Loser - Goodbye Sean and Antoine

I am SOOO going to miss Sean and I am so pissed at Tracy. Sean was all sweetness and light and Tracy has proved herself to be a power hungry, conniving troll. Both Sean and Antoine about made me cry with their sacrifice for Shaye. I just hope she proves worthy of their good heartedness.

Having never watched this show before, I was thrown by the head games that are played. It seems to me that considering that most of the crew is morbidly obese and should just be focusing on getting healthy, giving them options like dissing their trainers and offering cupcakes to gain power but it did give one of the funniest quotes I have ever heard, from dear Sean....

''In my brain, I was like in the Bahamas sipping cupcakes. I wanted to rub cupcakes all over my body.''

LOL!!!

But on the brightside, both Antione and Sean look great! Sean has lost 120 pounds and Antoine has lost 105 pounds since leaving the House. I can't wait to see how they look at the finale.

And a little extra, extra...Sean has a new baby girl and Antoine has a love life courtesy of Week 1's Alexandra. I knew it was Antione as soon as Alexandra said she was in love with someone in the house. Ok...I knew it was either Antoine or Daniel, but Antoine seemed a better match.

All I can say is I hope Tracy goes DOWN!!

No comments: