What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, September 25, 2009

One week post op

Well, it's been exactly one week since I had my gallbladder out and I can honestly say I feel pretty good. On Monday, Larry and I ventured out to the Burrville Cider Mill and to the store which ended up tiring me out a bit. I went back to work on Tuesday, but left early because the more I moved, the more I ached.

Tuesday and Wednesday was a little rough as all my incisions, inside and out, were healing which made everything in my abdominal area feel tight.

This morning I woke up feeling just a little bit of tugging in my ab area, but otherwise felt quite well. I mean I still have to heal and get used to eating whole meals again, but other than that I haven't had any of the horror stories I read on the Net.

I go to my post op appointment on Wednesday and they will remove the steristrips, which I can't wait for...they are itchy as hell sometimes.

Have a great weekend all!!

No comments: