What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trying to make a comeback....

Bet you all thought I fell off the face of the Earth, but here I am, little ole' me, trying to make a comeback to the blogosphere. My absence had little to do with my not having things to say...that is a great impossibility, as I ALWAYS have something to say. I suppose my "dropping out" had more to do with the question in my head that kept nagging at me...

"Who gives a flying ^&%$ what you think and have to say?"

Seriously, it does take a little bit "full of oneself" to think that people actually want to spend time reading what your opinions are, but then something occurred to me....

Something I say may help someone feel not so alone. I know I feel that way sometimes when I search the internet and find that someone is in the same boat as me, such as how hard it is to find a full time job in a bad economy, or making the decision to send your kids back to public school after homeschooling, or how a person felt having their gall bladder removed, such as I will on the 18th. A few years back when I dealt with panic disorder and took myself off Paxil, I found a load of people that were going through the same thing, and believe me, it was helpful.

So yes....I am back, journal my adventures (or misadventures) in Northern NY. Today my day is full. I dropped my son off to an art class at the Y, then the family is off to Syracuse to see "Cirque de Solei", then we are off for some shopping for the boys at the Carousel Mall, have some dinner and then hit the movie "9", which we are catching there only because the local Salmon Run Mall doesn't seem to be up to playing it.

Catch you all soon.....

P.S. How 'bout Obama's speech on health care reform, eh? Quite powerful, I think. Gotta love a leader who annunciates....

No comments: