What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fox News vs. Obama - Obama didn't start this war

I know it seems like I am on a rant against Conservatives lately....ok, I am, more than likely caused by the local Congressional Election, but I have also seen A LOT of Tea Party signs praising Fox News for their exceptional news coverage.

FOR REAL?? This is what you all count as "real" news? It's like watching Maury Povich or Jerry Springer....really? FOR REAL?? THIS is what got all of you Tea Partiers into a lather??



Here's an idea. Quit watching the news! ALL of it! Or if you must, please research the story. Knowledge is power, my friends, and all Fox is doing is using scare tactics to get people riled.

No comments: