What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tea-Party Activists Complicate Republican Comeback Strategy - WSJ.com

Oh, those crazy tea-partiers.....
Tea-Party Activists Complicate Republican Comeback Strategy - WSJ.com

Here's how I think the NY Congressional District 23 race will go and seeing as Owens is ahead in the polls and thus adding some validity to my point, here goes....

The Conservatives / Tea Partiers are going to cut off their noses to spite their faces because Dede Scozzafava is just too moderate (or liberal as they like to put it) for their Shi'ite conservative tastes. Then Owens will win and we Dems will have our first Democrat in this seat since the Civil War, no small feat since sometimes I feel like I am living in the Republican armpit of an otherwise Blue State. Owens win won't be a landslide, but enough to win. Then there will be some weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from conservatives / tea partiers as they bemoan how this country is going to hell in a hand basket with Barack HUSSAIN Obama (trust me on this....the tea partiers favorite thing to do is to whip out that middle name, usually on a misspelled sign). After the hubbub dies down, they will just patiently (or maybe not) await the Rapture while listening to Rush or watching Glenn Beck shed an ocean of tears, because they KNOW it's coming, considering a Muslim is running this country (their words, not mine).

There....I have it recorded so I can say I called it.

No comments: