What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

An election day appeal!!

I probably won't have much time to blog today. Between my work shifts, I will be helping out the Bill Owens for Congress campaign. Polls just opened and I want to appeal to North Country Moderates, Independents, and Democrats to vote for Bill Owens for Congress.

Let's show what happens when parties TRULY come together. Let's not let people like Glenn Beck, Michelle Malkin, and Rush Limbaugh pick OUR representation.

Moderate Republicans....this Hoffman guy is NOT your guy. Look what happened to Dede Scozzafava and see what is being done to Moderate Republicans. To the Conservatives, YOU are not welcome. No deviation from the narrow line.

Vote common sense. Vote Bill Owens!

No comments: