What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, November 06, 2009

Fox News advances false claim that "House Call" protest was "spontaneous" | Media Matters for America

Hey, Fox News....since you seem to not know what spontaneous means, I thought I'd help you refer to the definition:

spon·ta·ne·ous (spŏn-tā'nē-əs)
adj. 1.Happening or arising without apparent external cause; self-generated.

2.Arising from a natural inclination or impulse and not from external incitement or constraint.

3.Unconstrained and unstudied in manner or behavior.

4.Growing without cultivation or human labor.


Note how it states "WITHOUT APPARENT EXTERNAL CAUSE". That means without planning. I suggest you all check your dictionary before using adjectives that aren't relevant.


Fox News advances false claim that "House Call" protest was "spontaneous" Media Matters for America

No comments: