What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Phone Banking at Jefferson County Democratic Headquarters



Get Out The Vote Phone Banking for Bill Owens on State Street in Watertown. I was there between 9am-1:30pm. It was mostly a positive experience save for some of the backlash of callers that have been robocalled to insanity. Many of those I called, however, voiced their support for Owens and how completely against the idea of having Hoffman as our Congressman they are.

It reminded me of a quote I heard from a man from Dexter at the Owens rally yesterday.....
The only Hoffman I want is on a bun with mustard.

Get out and vote everyone!!! Also, if anyone wished to help at Jefferson County Democratic Headquarters, they most definitely need more help. They are right at 241 State Street...just look for the Owens signs in the window.

No comments: