What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Monday, November 09, 2009

Read today's WDT's All Politics Is Local column

Bullshit butten Pictures, Images and Photos
A few days ago, I was on Facebook when one of my Facebook acquaintences linked the article from the Gouverneur Times article that stated that Bill Owens broke four campaign promises in his first hour. Of course, it wasn't long before many of the conservative blogs and news pages picked it up and all the teabaggers were in a frothing at the mouth twitter over how OF COURSE Bill lied....he's a Democrat right and how the people who voted for him were chumps that would soon learn their lesson. You know...the typical Conservative tendency to wait for a failure so they can celebrate the failure just to prove a point.....

Anyway, seems the article was misleading. I won't hash it out here....Jude's blog post does it so much better and with links too.

No comments: