What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Monday, November 02, 2009

VP Biden stumps for Bill Owens



I was lucky enough to attend the Bill Owens rally at the North Side Improvement League this morning. We were treated to speeches from Assemblywoman Addie Jennie Russell, State Senator Aubertine, and Committee Chair June O'Neill. In each of these speeches, props and thanks went out to Dede Scozzafava.

Bill Owens came in and shook hands with everyone in the room and eventually took to the stage where he gave a great view of his issues and where he stands. He then introduced Vice President Joe Biden. Hopefully you all can see the news reels of Vice President Biden's speech and if I find one on youtube, I will post it. I can't do it justice by telling, it has to be seen. It was a good speech and it was good to see our VP willing to support Bill Owens.

Update: Thanks to Sean Hennessey for sending out the email with the link to VP Joe Biden's speech.





Bill Owens


County Commissioner Sean Hennessey




Doris McLallen and Ted Ford

No comments: