What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Burrville Cider Mill and Falls



Yesterday I made a trip to one of my favorite places in Northern New York, the Burrville Cider Mill.  I have been coming here for quite a few years with my family for their cider and donuts, as well as the assortment of goodies, such as apple and pumpkin butter, maple syrup, and of course, apples of every kind.  When I homeschooled my boys, we took a trip there to see the cider made from beginning to end.

Besides all the yummy things at the Mill, another reason to visit is the Falls on the Mill property.  I frequently take my camera there to get a photo of the Falls and have quite a few photos of my boys growing up with the Falls as a backdrop.










No comments: