What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Friday, September 28, 2012

Case in point of why Election Season stinks



Remember a few days ago when I said I have lost my faith in the political system and just cannot stomach election season anymore?

Case in point...Princess Little Big Liar.  For one, it's quite apparent that there are not only misogynist tones to this campaign, but a racist one as well.  It's obvious by the staff's use of tomahawk chops and whoops that it may be acceptable policy to mock a person's race and/or gender.  Oh, yeah...I know they issued a statement that said they "regret" the staff's unacceptable actions, but when signs like this show up, it makes me believe the only regret Scott Brown's may have is that his staff got caught spreading this kind of sentiment.

Secondly, is this what politics has become?  The insult sounds like a 5 year old came up with it.

No comments: