What's running though my mind comes through in my walk / True feelings are shown by the way that I talk. ~MCA Adam Yauch 1964-2012

Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello, again!

From misstaylorcast.com

There was once a time when I was quite the prolific blogger, but then I got out of practice and was afraid that no one really needed to hear or cared even what was going on in my corner of the world.  Maybe that is still true, but it doesn't take away my love of writing and observing.  That is why, dear readers, I have decided to come back and blog about how I feel, what I see, and how I experience the world around me.

To update everyone, I live up in Northern New York near the Canadian border and Fort Drum.  It's a unique experience living here as it is small town, yet a military town wrapped into one.  I came here in 1994 as a military spouse and stayed here long after that marriage was over.  I love it up here, even when the winters get brutal.

My life is constantly under construction.  My little boys that you read about in the early days of this blog are now grown or almost grown (19 and 15) and I am on the cusp of 40 (come November).  You may have noticed a new man in this blog, my man, my soul.  There have been changes, new jobs, adjustments....I'm even planning on going back into the Air National Guard after being out of the military (12 years in the Army National Guard prior) for 10 years.

Yep, life is always under construction and it is that life that I will write about.

Feel free to join me!

No comments: